Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What year is it?

So, apparently I am really bad about following through with things. Good news - my life is just about the same. Except a few minor details.

I am still addicted to coffee.Sleep is hard to come by and although I do not work at a coffee shop any more, I still drink a lot of coffee. Somewhere between 32 and 48 oz a day. My current favorite is Zoka out of Seattle. Of course, I still have espresso. Two to three shots, one or two times a day. Addictions must not not be ignored.

I am back in school - for almost three years now. I am in my third year of naturopathic medical school, studying to one day become a doctor. Although, the lack of sleep (see above), is enough to drive one crazy, I will stick with it...only 584 days to go....


My family life is the same, still married (hitting the big 10 year mark this summer) to the same wonderful guy. We have a new pup, Higgins (if you get it...you are cool), who is just over a year old now. He is a German Sheppard/ Golden Retriever and tends to run into things...a lot. He takes wild and crazy to a whole new level. When he was about 7 months old he actually head butted me and split my forehead open. Scars are cool.

I've been trying to think what I want this blog to become. I have some favorites, that I like to read, and really like the way they are set up. Check them out....
myfoodnfitnessdiaries.com
pbfingers.com
I may not do as much fitness though, I will probably focus more on health...and my other adventures. I like fitness...but lets be real...I would much rather spend that time each day sleeping...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?